Saturday 29 January 2011

Toofs!!!

24th January 2011, aged 7 months and 11 days... MIRANDA HAS TEETH!
Two appeared at the same time, bottom front. She has been practicing GNASHING them for the past week and they are extremely sharp! She has only nipped me once whilst feeding, but ye gads.... that hurt.

She also has a Walker thing in the cafe now. She is still determined not to crawl (put her on her front, and she gets frustrated and bawls!) but she can get quite a speed up in the walker! Legs are doing the right thing, but without the walker support the balance isn't quite there yet. I foresee months of Carl and I staggering around like croquet hoops holding her up while she gets the hang of it all...

Oh, and apparently I should have been reading up on "baby-led weaning." This is, essentially, baby eating exactlywhat she wants, when she wants it. Which is exactly what Miranda does. (favourite at the moment being naan bread). I am supposed to have read magazines and baby books to tell me how to let her do it.

My baby walks and has teeth and has dinner with us and I am sooooo proud of her!!

0 comments:

BabyBel

BabyBel
Nothing to do with the small pieces of Edam of the same name

Followers

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP